Startseite  

printdiese Seite in deutschcelle-ci page en françaista strona po polskusito in italianoésta página en españolŠis puslapis lietuviškaiЭта страница по-русски



At the start there was milk, a lot has happened since then

More than 100 years of innovative milk processing at the site in Warmsen


2012


  • Presence and distribution partners on 14 export markets
  • TR-Certification of four product variations for import into the Russian Federation
  • Company registration according to the requirements of the Russia/Belarus/Kazakhstan Customs Union


2010

Start of production in plant IItop view factory premises

  • Second production line for sweetened condensed milk and
    caramelised sweetened condensed milk
    - production capacity of 30,000 tons per year of both production lines
  • Additional entrance for deliveries, with public weighing machine
  • Complex equipment for incoming raw milk - including cooling and storage
  • Outside tanks with a capacity of 1 million litres
  • Efficient wastewater treatment facility


2007/2008

Building extensions and technical upgrading:

  • New refrigerated warehouse and storage for 1,000 pallets
  • Innovative modernisation of the cooling system and ice water generation
  • New equipment for the primary treatment of waste water
  • Completion of the structural work and infrastructure of plant II

Consistent development of international distribution guarantees continuing successful expansion. Distribution partners and warehouses in export marketplaces provide the means for short distances and close collaboration.


2006

With effect from 1 April business operations have been transferred to the WS Warmsener Spezialitäten GmbH - a 100% subsidiary of the Uelzena eG. Together with this strong partner 100 years of innovative milk processing at the site in Warmsen are systematically continued.


2003

Technical innovations, among others the use of a special production unit for the aseptic processing of creamy thick products (even with parts), increase the strong position against competitors


2000

Wortmeyer & Sohn have taken a strong market position as a food technology provider. The company sector ´sweetened condensed milk´, founded in 1998, is by now successfully established. Innovations and investments amounting to millions form a strategy for the 21st century.


1998

The DLG-gold medal for 30 years of top performance in the production of cream is received.

1997

Renate Wortmeyer, Rainer Wortmeyer’s wife, joins the management and launches a wider range of products of the by now internationally operating food technology company. New markets are targeted and conquered.


1982

Rainer Wortmeyer takes over the management in the third generation. Investments amounting to millions turn the dairy into a special food technology company concentrating on the requirements of the processing industry.


1954

Under the leadership of Gustav Wortmeyer – Konrad Windel’s son-in-law – the dairy in Warmsen is continually modernised and expanded.


1921

Konrad Windel takes over the company. An investment of 10,000 Reichsmarks allows extensive technical expansions of the company to be carried out.


1906

Paul Kohlmorgen founds a dairy in the village of Warmsen in Lower Saxony. Every day he processes 180 l of milk which is collected from 20 dairy farmers by cart and horse.














click to zoom in



 click to zoom in



Gustav Wortmeyer, 1919 - 1994, click to zoom in

click to zoom in

Konrad Windel, 1889 - 1974, click to zoom in

Paul Kohlmorgen, 1872 - 1948, click to zoom in

Homeprintdiese Seite in deutschcelle-ci page en françaista strona po polskusito in italianoésta página en españolŠis puslapis lietuviškaiЭта страница по-русски

© October 2015, WS Warmsener Spezialitäten GmbH, Bohnhorster Str. 17, D-31606 Warmsen